Adventures in Aarhus

This is a blog to capture the adventures of Ken, Leysia, Max and Lilja while spending their first sabbatical in Aarhus, Denmark.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Books I'm Reading

I'm currently reading all of these books at the same time:




  1. Programming in Python 3 by Mark Summerfield

  2. Beginning iPhone Development by Dave Mark and Jeff LaMarche

  3. Learn Objective-C on the Mac by Mark Dalrymple and Scott Knaster

  4. Xcode 3 Unleashed by Fritz Anderson

  5. Head First Software Development by Dan Pilone & Russ Miles

  6. House of Chains by Steven Erikson



Why?




  1. Because Python is cool!

  2. I'm going to be developing crisis informatics iPhone apps

  3. I need to dust off my Objective-C skills to create iPhone apps

  4. You need to use Xcode to create iPhone apps.

  5. Its the textbook for my software engineering class.

  6. Because its part of the Best. Fantasy. Series. EVER.



Enjoy,



Ken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home