Adventures in Aarhus

This is a blog to capture the adventures of Ken, Leysia, Max and Lilja while spending their first sabbatical in Aarhus, Denmark.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Letter From Lilja

Here is a letter that Lilja wrote to Leysia and me last year while she was a Snow Lion at Alaya Preschool. The story behind this is that she was apparently missing the two of us, so her teacher, Tessa, asked if she wanted to dictate a letter to us. Lilja said "yes" and the text below is the result. I would have posted this earlier but the letter has been proudly occupying a space on our refrigerator for the last few months!




Love Mama and Papalapa,

I'm gonna come home and give my Papalapa and Mom a kiss.

I'm gonna show you how to do a butterfly.

You have different eyes than me.

Papa has a big hole in his head.

Lilja




:-)

Ken

P.S. Lilja was just shy of four and a half when she dictated this letter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home