Adventures in Aarhus

This is a blog to capture the adventures of Ken, Leysia, Max and Lilja while spending their first sabbatical in Aarhus, Denmark.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

How Many Mansions Does McCain Own?

The answer is located here: McCain's Mansions. Or watch the video below.



The kicker is that when McCain was asked this question yesterday, he said "I think - I'll have my staff get to you. It's condominiums where - I'll have them get to you."

He stumbled because he didn't want the low to mid-class republicans that he's trying to dupe into voting for him to know that while they are struggling to make ends meet with rising gas/food/(and soon) heating prices, McCain owns 10 multi-million dollar homes.

I wish McCain's lower- and middle-class supporters would wake up and discover who the real elitist is!

Ken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home