Adventures in Aarhus

This is a blog to capture the adventures of Ken, Leysia, Max and Lilja while spending their first sabbatical in Aarhus, Denmark.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

How high is the highest highway in America?

If you have ever wondered how high the highest highway in America is, I drove to the top of Mt. Evans with my Dad and my nephew this past Tuesday to find out. The answer is included in the first picture below. I've included a few additional photos to show you the views you can enjoy from the top of Mt. Evans. It was, as you can see below, very beautiful and I highly recommend visiting Mt. Evans the next time you're in Colorado.

Enjoy!

Ken

IMG_3881.JPG


IMG_3877.JPG


IMG_3827.JPG


IMG_3848.JPG


IMG_3867.JPG


IMG_3839.JPG


IMG_3884.JPG


IMG_3854.JPG


IMG_3893.JPG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home