Adventures in Aarhus

This is a blog to capture the adventures of Ken, Leysia, Max and Lilja while spending their first sabbatical in Aarhus, Denmark.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A Quartet of Quotes

The quotations of the day RSS feed had a great selection of quotes on September 13, 2007.

Sir Winston Churchill: "I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."

Mark Twain: "Most people are bothered by those passages of Scripture they do not understand, but the passages that bother me are those I do understand."

Jean Giraudoux: "The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made."

Scott Adams: "If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?"

It might just be me, but I was struck with how a random number generator selected four quotes that have interesting connections.

If you use a feed reader, be sure to subscribe to this RSS feed, its a great way to start each day! :-)

Ken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home