Adventures in Aarhus

This is a blog to capture the adventures of Ken, Leysia, Max and Lilja while spending their first sabbatical in Aarhus, Denmark.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas

We had a very nice Christmas this year. We went to L.'s parent's house on Christmas Eve and got to see L.'s Aunt Linda (on her father's side) who flew out to Colorado (despite the blizzard) for the holidays. And, we went to L.'s sister's house for Christmas. A very nice time was had by all and I'm sure that I will gain several pounds from all of the holiday treats that I consumed!

The kids had a great time, with Max saying over and over again "This is the best Christmas ever!". He received a RoboReptile from Aunt Linda which really made his day! Lilja received a kitchen from Aunt Linda, which she was very excited about. It needs to be assembled and so she has been asking me "to fix my kitchen" since Christmas Eve. I've got it about 25% assembled and should have it done sometime tonight!

Hope you had an enjoyable Christmas this year!

Cheers!

Ken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home