Adventures in Aarhus

This is a blog to capture the adventures of Ken, Leysia, Max and Lilja while spending their first sabbatical in Aarhus, Denmark.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Kristin and David's Wedding

Back on August 19th, my sister, Kristin, got married to her finacé David, and we flew out to enjoy the festivities. Kristin asked Lilja to be her flowergirl and Lilja delivered by being one of the cutest flowergirls of all time (in my extremely objective opinion). Kristin and David's wedding was really nice and it was fun to visit California and see my family as it was the first time we have been physically together since June 2005, that is, just before we left to live in Denmark for a year!

Pictures from the wedding weekend are located here:

Kristin and David's Wedding Weekend

Note: I have made these pictures private and so you need to be one of my "friends and family" contacts on Flickr in order to see them. If you want to see Lilja as a flowergirl and you don't have a Flickr account, contact me and I'll send you some instructions on what you need to do.

Enjoy!

Ken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home