Adventures in Aarhus

This is a blog to capture the adventures of Ken, Leysia, Max and Lilja while spending their first sabbatical in Aarhus, Denmark.

Friday, August 25, 2006

38 Trips Around the Sun

Today is my birthday! :-)

I celebrated earlier this week with my family in California (we were out in California this past week to attend my sister's wedding) and I'm celebrating tonight by taking the kids over to Callie's house for dinner and dessert. L. and Miles are out in California still to attend L.'s 20th high school reunion. (My 20th reunion was being held the same day in California but I had to return early because Maxwell started first grade yesterday.)

Today, I'm “celebrating” by working on the class website for my seminar this semester since classes start next week. Lucky me! :-)

Anyway, a lot has been going on recently and that's why I haven't been posting much recently. I have pictures of the kids at my sister's wedding that I need to post and I'll try to get those up this weekend.

So, please, have some fun today in honor of my birthday... you deserve it! :-)

Ken

1 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Happy Birthday to you! You and I share a birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home