Adventures in Aarhus

This is a blog to capture the adventures of Ken, Leysia, Max and Lilja while spending their first sabbatical in Aarhus, Denmark.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Lilja and her Frisbee

On Father's Day, I took two short videos of Lilja cracking me up while playing with a frisbee.



In the first video, the dialog is (roughly):

Ken: Hi Lilja, what ya doing?

Lilja: I'm sitting!

Ken: Are you going to throw the frisbee for us?

Ken: Stand up and throw it... oh, <laughs> good job Lilja, throw it again!

Lilja: No, I did it!

That last line is hilarious! Lilja acts like I should be happy that she bothered to throw the frisbee once! :-)

The second video involves two attempts by Lilja to throw the frisbee "far". Moral of the story: don't stand too close to a two year old when they are throwing a frisbee!



Enjoy,

Ken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home