Adventures in Aarhus

This is a blog to capture the adventures of Ken, Leysia, Max and Lilja while spending their first sabbatical in Aarhus, Denmark.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Lilja's Last Word

While I'm the first one to admit that I'm extremely biased on the following issue, I think Lilja is pretty dang smart for a two year old. This morning while we were driving the kids to their pre-school, Max and I were talking about the Pokemon TV Show for a few minutes. (Not that I'm an expert on Pokemon, but I've been learning about them as Max does, and he is currently REALLY into all things Pokemon.) Anyway, he says to me, "Papa, can Grovyle fly?" And, I say "I don't think so, because Grovyle evolved from Treecko and Treecko can't fly." (Not bad, right?) And just as I finish saying this, Lilja, who has been listening to this conversation quite intently, says "Birds fly."

And we all laugh as we realize that Lilja was just looking for a way to participate!

Ken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home