Adventures in Aarhus

This is a blog to capture the adventures of Ken, Leysia, Max and Lilja while spending their first sabbatical in Aarhus, Denmark.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Before I forget...

One quick post: Yesterday we visited an aquarium in Grenaa Denmark. I'll post pictures and provide more details of the trip in another post, but before I forget I wanted to capture something funny that Lilja did while we were there.

We had just entered an exhibit entitled "Dangerous Fish" and were looking at the first fish in that exhibit, a pair of Red Lionfish. I was telling Max what little I knew about these fish and over the course of a few minutes I must have said the name "Lionfish" about three to five times. I was holding Lilja at the time and she very patiently waited while we worked our way through the rest of the exhibit. Finally, as we were leaving, Lilja raised both hands and said "Papa, where the Lion go?" and then made a show of looking for the lion!

She doesn't know what a lionfish is, but she knows all about lions, and I suspect she had been looking for the lion that we had been talking about for the entire time we were in the exhibit!

Ken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home