Adventures in Aarhus

This is a blog to capture the adventures of Ken, Leysia, Max and Lilja while spending their first sabbatical in Aarhus, Denmark.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

My first podcast...

While not quite as significant as Leysia's big news, I'd like to announce that a recent lecture I gave at Aarhus has been made into a podcast! I'm sure that instant fame and stardom will soon be mine!

The lecture is part of a 7 week course I'm co-teaching on Hypermedia with Niels Olof Bouvin, and the lecture's topic is classical hypermedia systems covering KMS, Intermedia, and StorySpace. So, if you are currently fighting insomnia, download the lecture and let my voice put you right to sleep!

For techno-geeks, I used the open source system Audacity to record the lecture and do some initial processing on the audio (with Niels Olof's help, of course). This resulted in the creation of a 660 MB .wav file that I sent to Niels Olof. He then converted that file into a 21.4 MB MP3 which he added to his RSS feed for the course, thus turning it into a podcast. I tell you, this MP3 stuff is going places! :-)

Ken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home