Adventures in Aarhus

This is a blog to capture the adventures of Ken, Leysia, Max and Lilja while spending their first sabbatical in Aarhus, Denmark.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sweet Lilja

Sweet Lilja

Here's Lilja gracing us with a sweet smile.

Its been a lot of fun watching her become 2 and a half years old. She holds her own against her older brother and her use of language is getting better on a daily basis. She likes to play with her baby dolls and to cook imaginary food for papa using her pots and pans. (She'll come up to me and say "What do you want?", I'll then make a request, and then pretend to eat it when she gets done preparing whatever it was I requested.)

She's a fun little girl and I feel lucky to have her in my life. I'm looking forward to watching her transition into a three-year old over the next six months…

Should be fun, especially if she keeps giving us smiles like the one above! :-)

Enjoy,

Ken

1 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home to the Palen-Andereson Family!

I cannot resist saying...What a beautiful little girl!

It is so exciting to see your photos, read about your adventures, and hear about sweet little additions.

I cannot wait to see Leysia and Miles in September!

Former babysitter Megan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home