Adventures in Aarhus

This is a blog to capture the adventures of Ken, Leysia, Max and Lilja while spending their first sabbatical in Aarhus, Denmark.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

One Year Anniversaries

Three days ago, July 27th, was our one year anniversary of arriving in Denmark. (We missed staying in Denmark for a full year by exactly two weeks.)

Tomorrow, will be my one year anniversary since starting this blog. Over the past year, I created 166 entries (including this one)... the funny thing is, I've got so much I need to catch up on... our trip to Legoland that we took last August for instance (!) or the rest of the farewell parties we had just three short weeks ago.

I'll do my best to catch up and I'm looking forward to continuing this blog!

Enjoy the show!

Ken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home