Adventures in Aarhus

This is a blog to capture the adventures of Ken, Leysia, Max and Lilja while spending their first sabbatical in Aarhus, Denmark.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Holidays: So Close, Yet So Far

So, I haven't had time to blog in a while due to the simple fact that the four weeks since Thanksgiving have been absolutely nuts!

But, I finished the grading for my two classes yesterday and I have just one more major to-do item to do by Friday and then I'll be able to shut the computer and take a break for a while.

We plan to stay home during Christmas and have fun with the kids: go to Denver's terrific Museum of Nature and Science, catch up on some movies, go bowling (if you can believe it) as well as playing D&D with my 8.5 year old, working on the alphabet with my nearly 5-year old, and reading to my 2.5 year old!

We also hope to see some friends, drink some eggnog, and the like!

So, just one more task, by Friday, and then I'm free!

Happy Holidays!

Ken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home