Adventures in Aarhus

This is a blog to capture the adventures of Ken, Leysia, Max and Lilja while spending their first sabbatical in Aarhus, Denmark.

Monday, August 29, 2005

The Things Kids Say

This morning, Lilja and I went to wake up Max. As I normally do, I talk to Max a bit to start him waking up and then I lay Lilja down on his bed so she can do the rest. Today, she crawled over to him and lay her head down next to him. Max slowly opened his eyes and he said:

"Hello Rainbow Dynamite!"

I said "Rainbow Dynamite? Where did you hear that phrase?"

He said, "I just made it up."

Ken

1 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'll have to let my Danish teacher know about that. She told me that "little sister" is translated as "lille søster" but what does she know?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home